Self Assembly Frilled Neck Lizard Dragon Infrared Sensor Robot Educational Toy
Self Assembly Build Your Own DIY Frilled Lizard Model Infrared Sensor Robot Toy Science Electric Educational
Plastic IR DIY Lizard dragon robot toy, suitable for children 10 years and older to play
Adjustable neck for the angle of IR sensor; Waggling tail; Bicolor LED eyes. Powered by 4*AAA battery (not included)
Escape Mode: Using the "1" function switch, the robot will automatically act "shocked!", spreading its frill, dropping its jaw, illuminates its bicolor LED eyes and will scurry away until it escapes to a safe distance
Approach-me Mode: Using the "2" function switch, bluffing attacker by popping up its frill, approach me like a pat
Help to know about principle of mechanism rotation and to build up children's interest in science and technology
While children are assembling parts they experience joy and fulfillment by overcoming series of challenges, which helps to foster creative thinking of children and develop their minds
Type: DIY Lizard
Material: ABS Plastic, electronic component
State of Assembly: DIY
Function: Running, Shocked, Action, sound etc
Suitable for Age: 10 and up
Size: 26.5*22*10.5cm / 10.4*8.7*4.1" (L*W*H)
Net Weight: 0.3kg / 10.6oz
1. To avoid motor heat burns, do not pick the wrong circuit and motor poles.
2. Removal and replacement of AAA batteries should out by adult or under adult supervision.
3. Avoid short circuiting the contacts in the battery compartment or the battery terminals.
4. Remove exhausted AAA batteries from the product to avoid leakage.
5. Do not mix used batteries and new batteries or batteries of different types.
6. Do not mix alkaline, standard(carbon-zinc) or rechargeable(nickel-cadmium) batteries.
DIY Lizard Self-Assembly Set * 1
Not Suitable for children under 3 years old.
|Size||26.5*22*10.5cm / 10.4*8.7*4.1" (L*W*H)|